Sunday, September 26, 2010

Problem with iPad is reading something that hellaciously bright at night IS going to fuck up your sleep. Kindle/Nook has the eye ink thing, so no backlight, but easier on the ol' circadian rhythms.

Everything old is new again:
- Just finished reading the revised 2nd edition rules for Tannhauser! We played this game a bit back in the day and it was fun but with a few really niggling design problems that held it back (no overwatch, limited functionality of heavy weapons due to minimum range restrictions, fiddly dice mechanic). The 2nd edition fixes ALL these problems so I'm excited to get this sucker back on the table.

- I think I'm gonna sign back up for WoW, dammit. Cataclysm just sounds too good, but I want to finish up the high level content (Death Knight, and get Borst to 80) before making a new character.

- I will run an extended Earthdawn campaign at some point in my life. You heard it here first, folks.