Monday, July 26, 2010

When I was younger than 14, I used to have a terrible time peeing in public urinals, especially if theres a line queing up in public places like the movie theatre or something. Even if I had the urge of a full bladder that was about to burst. Just terrible performance issues. I couldn't stand to pee if I knew someone was watching, even though most people weren't. I think it was just the thought. I lost my pee virginity after high school i think. Maybe it was the same time that I got laid alot (oh yeeeah) and was really confident about my pee performances. Now I just spray the urinals wherever which way. ;)

Talking about pee and work, not so much pee actually, I had a really really good set of interviews today. Met the VP, and some of the Sr. dudes in this electronics mfg company. I got a really positive vibe after the interviews, (a lot of when can you start and what's your sal requirements) I hope to hear back, which should be soon. Jobs are great to pay the bills in the meantime when i'm looking for my calling.