Sunday, June 13, 2010

Wow - that sounds pretty in depth - even gave you the percentage closure of each side - maybe there is some new techniques involved here that I would be interested in taking a look into - at least for a quick consultative purpose. Definitely I'll look her up - does she have a web? or a phone # would suffice. I think it may also vary with skill and talent of the individual doctor. Maybe the one I went to was just a lemon.

I actually moved back to the South Bay for a while - I know, the term "bay area" is just confusing as shiznit. I almost use it reversibly whereever i go, but never specify if it's the north or south bay and confuse myself at times. anyway i meant the south bay, my house is now in the "Getto" parts per ala Janice Lee soon to be Janice Etersen, where we have Barrel fires as street lights and it segways into Uzi fire and Blockwars on occassion. Yeah, that's right, I'm right behind Albertsons - that's where all the tough block wars start. I'd still like to take a look at your nose - it'll definitely help me. I'm an expert at nosestonomy by now, maybe grab some boba.