Sunday, May 09, 2010

Movies!

Iron Man 2 was okay. Not horrible but not something I'd ever want to see again. I didn't like the first one very much either, and this I'd say left the exact same feeling. Just "okay." If you see it, stay till after the credits for a hint at some other awful Marvel movie which I think sounds hilarious and can't imagine them pulling off.

Also just finished District 9 finally. It was really good. Good sci-fi always provokes crazy emotions, and this one most definitely did.

Lastly, watched Year One. It reviewed horribly, but I still had faith that Harold Ramis and tons of funny comedians could pull it off. It was just pretty mediocre but not the worst film I've ever seen. With all the crazy talent involved, it should have been a billion times better, but it's still more watchable than most bad comedies.