Saturday, February 13, 2010

| I Have Got A Lot On My Mind-Grapes

This week has been a motherfucker, man. Ask me about it sometime when I'm drunk....

Upside: I finished watching The Wire. This show is SO good, and the show ends on a great note, paying off the enormous cast of characters in a satisfying way while remaining true to their context in the show. I totally recommend it to you guys. Also, the ladyfriend has actually suggested checking out BSG next, so that's going in the queue! I'll finally understand the board game.

Aeryk: what are the costs associated with the blog transition? Year after year, I have been meaning to get you something to cover part of the cost of the site, and year after year, I fail.

What will we be able to do with the old archived material? I have some old 3.5" discs around if we want to back it up to floppy....

Also, I don't know how everyone else feels about this, but would it be reasonable to password-protect the next iteration of the site? Maybe I'm just overly paranoid.

On another topic... very tentatively, how do you guys feel about getting together for another go-round at WFRP on the weekend of 3/6 or 3/13? Aeryk I was thinking we could try it at your place this time and do something like the following: we leave SF around 9 AM, get started around 11ish, leave around 4, everybody's home in time for dinner and whatever kind of shit they have to get done.

Recording the game actually sounds kind of cool, too.