Wednesday, January 06, 2010

I've been kicking those energy drinks myself as well. I was doing like 1-2 full size Rockstars or Monsters (the "zero-calerie" ones which are still unhealthy)a day and those were fucking me up. Now I'm bringing a mug of coffee from home in the morning and maybe a cup of joe after dinner if I'm up for it. Big time cutdown. I also had a dirty cold over xmas so I ended up sleeping a lot more and lost some of that edge.

I missed Torchlight for $5 bucks but got it for $10 and that's still a rad deal. Playing tons of that.

I have way less fun stuff to say than I thought :( Hey Eric, use your web magic skills to just put our twitter updates on the AT site as well - I'm pretty sure I seen that on other sights, make it work!

I'm trying to follow the celebrity psychic's halloween advice to me about writing a book and working on an outline. That shit is much harder than I thought. :( I wish my fortune had been "eat many hamburgers and lotto tickets."