Sunday, January 10, 2010

| it's nice

seeing the Twitter feeds because I know you guys are alive! Aeryk, if I signed up for Twitter, would it be simple for you to throw my feed on the page as well, or are you already stretching the limits of the Internet to its maximum potential?

Couple random things:
- Finally got around to seeing District 9. This movie was really very good, certainly much more visually impressive than I thought it was going to be. Apparently Peter Jackson had recruited this South African dude to direct the Halo movie, but the licensing fell through, so they ended up making this amazing looking movie for super cheap. Watching it you can tell that if they had ended up making a Halo movie it would have been really good.
- We are approaching the home stretch of The Wire, just finished the first disc of Season 4. You were right Rude, this show does keep getting better. I love how every season is about something totally different. Best show on television.
- Aeryk, do you know anything about this alternate WWII game Incursion?
- If you ever have the chance to pick up some Angelo Pietro Shoyu Salad Dressing, do so. It is delicious.
- I like you guys, you are my friends!