Friday, January 15, 2010

hehe... Jet Lee was a cool name until that no talent ass-clown started doing movies and stuff with it. If anything he should change his name.

I'm just kidding man, nothing against twitter, everyone just tweet away, tweet the sweet last living breathhhhhh... huuuuh. I'm just a bitter old kook who can't adapt to new technologies.

Just got back from Traffic court to pay my ticket. Well, actually just bail cuz i'm gonna fight it. On my way back home I counted no less than 5 police cars on the freeway, theyre out in full force on a 15 mile drive. I saw one cop car less than 1 and 1/2 cars distance away behind the car in front doing 60. UH ISNT THAT TAILGATING? and I actually got a ticket for tailgating at 20 mph, coming to a stop because i was too close apparently. should have fought that ticket but was just too damn lazy back then.

I'm going to bring around my camera to take photos of police cars breaking the law.