Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Interested in doing some serious Arena 2v2? 3v3 or 5v5? that's the only way I'll play that game. Evar. but I wonder if that's already overdone and there's not much to explore on that. Plus my characters on a totally different server so grinding my guy up to 80 again would be the suck unless there's some serious noob Pleveling and goodies from ur guildies and if we use voice chat programs.

oh oh oh and if you give me a million bucks.

And if you get blizzard to make paladins better. (but i'd probably restart as a priest just because this won't happen and priests or druids are waaay better at healing)

And if you get rudy to play his druid again so I can smite him with my paladin.

I'd probably also have to buy a new 20" LCD and a desktop, but that would be refreshing from this laptop so i would do that on my own.