Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I have cable now and have also watched some horrible shows. More often than not though I lean towards science/history/food programming which isn't too offensive. I do try to catch MTV's Jersey Shore though because that is possibly the best bit of reality television ever. I can't describe it but it is the ultimate. So good. Oh god, one day when I first got cable I got sucked into this horrible marathon of Intervention and Hoarders... my soul was so drained after that. Don't do fucking drugs or keep moldy newspapers in your house, that's horrible.

Eric is the king of WoW! Where were you when me and Johnny were the big addicts!? I'm still into console gaming. Assassin's Creed 2 is really awesome, as is Dragon Age. I'll give WoW another trial pretty soon and I'll check out that server. Everytime I do though, my interest fades sooner and sooner. It's all about being in a guild, so that's rad you're getting to see that side of things.