Sunday, November 01, 2009

| The future...

Had a decent Halloween. Went to a couple of parties as Ricky Ricardo with the lady friend going as Lucy. One of the parties was kind of a fancy one in Pacific Palisades and they had some celebrity psychic there and I got a reading. Weird shit! Kinda hokey too, but it was fun, here's some highlights. In about 4 or 5 years I'm going to publish a bestselling novel, sounded sorta like a memoir, maybe having to do with my job (so maybe something crime related - like another OJ? some behind the scenes shit perhaps?) She also had visions of FBI or CIA in my future in that I'd be working for them in some capacity. She said "I see a man in a brown suit..." and implied that he was going to pull me into some sort of government intrigue. THEN she asked if I believe in UFO's and I said "sure" and she said "you should listen to this radio show, coast to coast with art bell..." I don't know how that random bit relates but it was still pretty funny.

Fucking Halloween.