Wednesday, April 15, 2009

| Space Bulk

eLzar, I miss playing Space Bulk. I have played that map twice before and had my ass handed to me on a platter. I know once was at the hands of Sir Johnny Khan Late. We should definitely throw down a few games at Boobla Cunvhenshun Thyme.

jr0n and I had a chance to play test the new WarMachine rules last night with a few of the non-actionteam gamers. I have to say that, although our experience was limited in scope, the rules seem to be a welcome overhaul of the system and really brings the "machine" back into WarMachine. The balance seems to be thrown back towards the jacks and away from troop based faction lists. More on this when we have time to expand our play testing.

Taxes do not rule. Uncle Sam delivered unto me a knuckle sammich to my cranial cavity on Monday. I am free for another 364 days...

D>M>