Wednesday, November 26, 2008

| Embrace your new Cthulhu masters!

Went to a concert last night. Been a reeeally long time since I did that. It was in a small bar in Costa Mesa, the Detroit Bar. It's in a strip mall five minutes away from the end of the 55. They are a Swedish band, Little Dragon. Great band. Been playing the heck out of the cd. Great live show. Best part was that they were selling their cds before and after the show. Got to chat to a couple of the guys. You usually don't get a chance to do that with a band you are really into. So that made my month and totaly made up for the crappy jury duty I had to do the week before. I don't know if any of you share my tastes in music, yeah I looking at you Eric. But give it a look.

Little Dragon

Oh yeah.

Embrace your new Cthulhu masters! Do it!!!!!