Monday, September 15, 2008

| RBI 2

For Eric's eyes only: Go into the game modifier screen, enter a special code, and all 84 songs will be unlocked instantaneously. The code happens to be the same unlock code from the original Rock Band: Red, Yellow, Blue, Red, Red, Blue, Blue, Red, Yellow, Blue.

Boom.

Yeah, I got it too and it's pretty neat. Kinda wish I had friends to play this shit with (or real life friends who use Live /emocry) but as a solo jammer it's pretty thrashin. Some awesome songs, some fucking horrible songs, it's got it all.

The first song you play when you start the game is Eye of the Tiger. How fucking awesome is that!? And then I just played ALive by Pearl Jam - pretty neat.

I made my guy look like a broke-ass Cobra Commander - I'll take a pic one of these days soon - it's pretty funny.

Damn Johnny, only here till the 20th!? I was hoping you were here for a couple of months. Well, I'll catch you next time - give a good headsup if you have it.