Sunday, September 14, 2008

Just arrived bro! but my trips fairly short, from the 10th of september, and will stay until the 20th. It's already been 2 nights and time goes so fast.... feels like the weeks gonna go by really quickly. This last weekend, I wanted to go gaming in SF with the action team, but my brother decided to fly in from New York for the weekend, so I'm hanged out with him instead. Will probably buzz Aaron again sometimes this week to at least try to hang out and chat for a bit.

When can you make it down Rude!? You can stay in my house/apartment if you don't have other plans. Call me if ur seriously thinking about scooting up here.

*- Edit: Hey, sorry for the late post. I actually typed the above this afternoon, but then about halfway through, I went out for lunch & shopping for a new cell phone. Trying to get a 8700G Blackberry (older model).

So yeah, let's get some strippers in SFO. I don't know if Jon or Aron would be up for such an endeavor, but I think it would be great!