Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hey now, I actually listen to a WoW podcast too, haha. Legendary Thread - it's one of the 1up.com ones and I'm pretty gay for most of their podcasts. I just meant what got you to start playing the game again after all this time - cool you're digging it though, it'll go down as one of the greatest. I played for a lot longer than you lot after the initial crew fell off and probably burnt myself out from that point.

I gotta reiterate: Castle Crashers is one of the funnest fucking games. www.castlecrashers.com/ (It's slammed right now, but later on check it out - 4 player same machine or over live or mix n match - super funny and cute and fun. It's MY WoW dammit!

Dude Eric, I'm down for some Podcastin' maddness. I guess the big bummerness is that I'm down here and you guys are up there - sucks! Doing it over skype or whatever probably isn't very viable. Too bad. :(

Tiger Woods PGA 2009 is kinda weak. The demo was fun but renting the full game, not so fun. I'm like +17 on the tour right now. That's just ridicolous. But you can put your face in the game, so there's this freakish spore-creature thing that sorta looks like me playing golf. Or gorf.