Monday, June 16, 2008

Nerd news from the southern coast:

I just got an email and it appears Third Planet is looking to be sold again. For the bargain price of 130K, you too can become a game mogul.

You Could Own One of The Nations Premier Game and Comic Stores

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to own your own game and comic store? Now’s your chance. I have to raise cash quickly and I’m forced to sell my most prized asset, the Third Planet. In order to do this quickly, I’m offering it at an unbelievable price of $130K. (I’d probably get more if I liquidated the store.) The store has an Owners Adjusted Net that is above the household median income of the area, and includes Inventory valued at approximately $100K. Also included are the show and online businesses and inventory. The store can be run absentee or part time, as there are great employees in place.