Sunday, May 18, 2008

RE: Crazy Indy shit. The only channel I get with decent reception is ABC 7, so on the weekends I wake up to their weird Disney kids shows; Hannah Montana, That's So Raven, etc. Anyways, I caught this fucked up commercial for an Indiana Jones Sound FX Whip. Some fat kid in an Indy outfit is going around using this 2 foot long whip that at the end of the commercial literally looks like a cross between a big brown cock and the slimiest runny turd you've ever seen. I was in that strange place somewhere between sleep and waking and I'm watching this dump truck of a kid in an indy hat whip this thing around while it made this horrible whip-sound. Good shit. And it's made by HASBRO! See, everything comes together in the end.

Just finished There Will Be Blood. It was good! Don't think I really need to see it again, but definitely an interesting film. Daniel Day Lewis is an incredible actor. The one thing that totally fucked with me and threw me off though was I could have SWORN that Joaquine Phoenix was in it! I was totally confused! I thought he played his son AND turned into a preacher. Not only did I have the wrong actor, the character I imagined didn't even exist. What a nutty movie though. Very good.