Monday, April 14, 2008

Aww I was just thinking about your kid and how old he must be. Dang man, already 2! It's gonna friggen ZOOM by man. SHEESH!

No news on my car, they're still "investigating" - fuckin'-A. I might have to fly. What airport did you say was cool for that? It'd prolly be cheaper than driving anyways but then puts you out to pick me up (or I come and hitch a ride to the convention side.) How's dennis and peter getting up there? flying?

Burnout Paradise is amazingly fun as a multiplayer game. Seriously. Such a blast. Especially with people you know/decent people. There's a ton of challenges depending on how many ppl you have in the game. Like 125 challenges per grouping, so stuff like "one person jumps over 7 people." or if it's two people "collide mid air over X bridge." It's just fun in a weird team/competitive way. Solo, it's not as fun. When my gold account ran out I pretty much stopped playing the game. The "road rage" missions are still fun but I don't like regular races or really any of the other game modes. If you figure out how to filter and read the horrible map, it's easy to quickly find an event to do.
EDIT: Oh yeah the other cool thing about it multiplayer wise is that if you have that xbox webcam it will take a picture of you and show the other player when you take them out (or get taken out.) So you see some funny/weird shit. People hamming it up, fat slugs looking half-dead reclined on couches, or cocks and balls.