Thursday, March 20, 2008

Dang Johnny, that's rad. Goodluck with the yogurt shop! Hope that shit works out for you. One thing I always remember from our childhood (it's fuckin' random) is one time asking Matt Zizkin about his dad's job and he said his dad owned some KFCs or something. And he said he'd like go to the kfcs and cook the chicken n shit sometimes bahahaha. That's just such a weird fuckin' memory. Hope you don't gotta make the popcorn-chicken too man, fuck.

Hey, can I ever go visit you out there? I think that'd be a fuckin' rad trip. Expensive, but I'm sure if I planned like a year in advance I could make it happen.

Just finishing season 2 of "the wire" - fuckin' good shit.

OH, also I officially took a week vacation for the week of Kubla Con so I'm in! I know the con says it runs from wed-sunday, but you know, I'll see what the deal is as far as rooms and when you guys are going etc to head up there. Sounds fun.