Friday, March 21, 2008

| AwesomeZ!

Kubla runs Friday the 23rd through Monday the 26th, d00d, so I think we all will be there with bells on. If you want to come up early and stay here for a night or two to fully take advantage of your vacation time, and see all the sights of Aptos, please do. We got a bed, some food, some showers, a 2 year old that is sleeping (or being quiet) until like 8 or 8:30 in the morning now, so it is all good.

DO IT!

Re Kubla: Without my trusty sidekick Denis in tow, I don't know if I am going to be able to pull off a special surprise project for the con. The Aliens board sort of went over like a lead balloon, but I am still inspired to spend some idle time trying to come up with a project to do. Any ideas? 3D Battle Cry could still be in the mix if I get some help painting and gathering all the 15mm ACW guys. I THINK I have all the Union (and casualties!) purchased, I just need the Confederates.

Anyone wanna help? Any painters out there? Denis, Enron, and J0rn, I'm looking at you...