Sunday, November 18, 2007

Glad to hear No Country for Old Dudes is good! I wanna see it, but I def wasn't into some of their movies. I'll try to catch that one soon. I'm actually looking forward to Beowulf. Neil Gaiman baby! Haa, I'm a fucking fanboy. The reviews have been pretty positive (people say the story is pretty good) but the stop-motion looks WEIRD to me, so i dunno... but fuck it.

Tell me what to read! I'm almost done with the re-read of Storm of Swords and I kinda don't wanna go right into the 4th book afterward. I need to give it some space or its gonna read just as so-so as it did when it first came out (think I was going through burn-out at the time also.)

I might re-read Maus. Just looking at some websites about it and I got all watery-eyed. That shit was sad (but good.)

Oh I got the Sega Genesis Game Collection for the PSP - pretty rad... SOME of it! Oh my god, how awful was Altered Beast!? CRAP! But Sonic 1 & 2 are tops, Vector-Man is actually cool, Comixzone is surprisngly decent, and then theres all the Phantasy Star games (but I dunno if I'll ever give them an honest go... I have Final Fantasy Star Tactics taking up my RPG Mojo right now.) Oh god, Golden Axe 1-3 are pretty darn bad (wish they woulda put Streets of Rage on there! That was an awesome game!) There's a bunch of other random ones on there. 3 Ecco games (tried 1, it seemed cool - never really played it b4)

It's funny, there's a bunch of "unlockables" on the game, like interviews, some other arcade games, etc.. but the interviews!!! They're with the various game designers... Japanese dudes... speaking Japanese... with NO subtitles... Gee, thanks for those sweet unlockables! :(