Tuesday, October 09, 2007

| Musings: the Collectors Edition

- Has there been any surf at all in the South Bay this summer? It has been still as a lake here, but with some impressive sounding waves -- we can hear them from the house, but when you get there, they are not so much impressive.

- Somehow, and I have no idea how, DocNorvell has been resurrected! I know for a FACT that I deleted him because he never showed up on any realms that I had characters on, and I remember lamenting how he was dead and gone and deleted. Lo and behold, somehow, he was sitting right there, almost as I had left him, but with seemingly some better skills? And I never remember training either pets, but Cleo has all sort of training.

It is a strange feeling of relief and joy to find him alive and well, though again, I have no idea how. I mean, Theride, the first character I made on the wrong server appeared again as well. Strange times indeed. Jon! Log on! Gimme back control of the Action Team!

- Watched some Rugby on VS this weekend. A guy got kneed so hard accidentally in the back of his head, he was knocked out cold and swallowed his tongue. He was fine, but still. Gnarly. Reminds me of when Chris Pronger took a slapshot to the chest, and died on the ice and was then revived. Apparently the theory is that the puck hit him at such a force and at the perfect timing to stop his heart. Weird.

- Tannhauser is fun!

- Denis? Where art thou? Have not heard from in awhile!

- Nice work on the ice, Mr. Lee. I am satisfied with my center of the pack for the first week of play. Still learning my team, and feeling out where they need help.