Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Congratulations on the move Rudy! Sounds like a good deal. Are you going to be looking at a lot of semen stains?

Lately, I've been entertaining myself with Zelda for the DS (really good) and rewatching Freaks and Geeks. That series is so good. One of those ones that you can't believe was actually on TV. And of course it all ends with an episode where most of the main characters play AD&D. No offense to Battlestar Galactica or Lost but I really can't see that happening in those shows! I really doubt Cylons and sharks and shit have the skills to ROLL-play with the best.

Good times with the Tannhauser/Up Front/Guitar Hero II/Halo III the other weekend Eric. I think I'm going to have some kind of violent board games/minis fest on Saturday the 20th at my place, with some of the board game group dudes attending, so if you can make it, cool! (Goes for Enron and Mike too. Hope we can game this Sunday, it's been forever!)

And oh yeah Eric, one more piece of news and you're not gonna like it I'm afraid. I cracked 200,000 points on Geometry Wars tonight. pwn3d, teabagged, get used to it!