Tuesday, October 30, 2007

| GH3: Post Mortem

So, I beat the sumbitch Devil, and it was as they said it would be, either all or nothing. I broke him pretty easily, so I think it has to do with which power attack you get, and which on he gets. If they are too brutal, or not brutal enough, just start over cause there is no point in trying. Your results may vary.

I have taken to playing difficult songs on expert practice so that I can't fail and still have fun trying to get through the song all the way. My high score, and first try on the Dragonforce song was 187,449 on expert. BEAT THAT JORNATHAN!

Fun game. And the hammer-ons are TOTALLY responsive and there are parts in songs that you can only hammer-on which is a new way to rock! I likes it!

Anyway, looking forward to co-oping with anyone sometime.

Rawk outs with yer kawks out.