Thursday, August 23, 2007

| New Baseball Game for PSP

I really like baseball, even the black players... some of them. Anyway, I got this game for my PSP and it totally rocks! The way it is set up, it is almost like role playing within the game. You create a character, start off as a rookie, and build skills to become a star. You control your whole team, but the one player you have special interest in is the one you created. Fun! My story is that one option the game gives you is to create a nickname for yourself, which the announcer on the game says whenever you come up to bat or make a play. However, the nicknames are from a list... you don't get to make one up, rather, you choose one from a list of like 30 names. Some of the names are like "Cobra," "Crazy Legs," "Hit Dog," etc. The nickname that I chose for myself is "Brains." So, the announcer says stuff like, "Brains homered in his last at bat, let's see what he does here," and "Brains makes an amazing play," and "Brains strikes out, AGAIN!"

I went and saw "Superbad" today. Really funny. Some scenes made me laugh hysterically. See it! Even you Eric!