Friday, August 24, 2007

| :(

Dudes, we're getting fuckin OLD! Or, we already ARE old!!!! Shit just hit me in the face like a brick! I was lookin at myspace and i put in costa and our year of grad and was lookin at the 50 or so ppl that pop up, and fuuck man, everyones faces are gettin all wrinkly n shit! DUDE, I saw Daniels (forget his last name, but he was a water polo-er and a DnDer) and I remember like my first ever dnd game with the group at Jordan's house I think, and Dan's not even at the table, but laying on a couch saying shit like "Uh.. can I be a chaotic paladin? uh.. can I be.." he was crackin himself up doing all the obvious undoable combos. BUt like he's a fuckin doctor now and looks old as shit!!! I seen Ali Tamasbee - never knew the guy, but he looks kinda young still. Basically I didn't really know any of the 50 ppl that popped up, but i recognized quite a few of em. FUCK THOUGH MAN(s)! Dude... old... :( $400 dollar ticket too! :(