Monday, August 27, 2007

| Conquest SF

- First off, all the lads from LA should totally come up for the con; it will be fun.

- Second off, for those of us in SF (and surrounding areas), Leslie mentioned in passing on the phone the possibility of me getting up there on friday night before the saturday con visit. Could that work if I headed up early? Sleep on someones floor? Get some Pre-Con Festivities in? I am actually considering (need to run by the Mrs. first, of course) getting to the hotel WAY early on friday to do some Combat Commander: Pacific playtesting, but we shall see.

- Nexus Ops is totally simple gamin' fun!

- Any games in particular anyone wants to play friday night/saturday? I wanna play (and fail to get anyone interested): Hammer of the Scots, Twilight Struggle, ASLSK (why do I even bother?), Tide of Iron, NEXUS OPS, and maybe Ave Caesar and Cowboys: Way of the Gun. Ideas and wishlists from anyone? Some Cribbage Jon?

- I am sleeping better at night now that I need to sleep under the covers comfortably, rather than on top, sweating.

- I about peed my pants watching the most recent episode of Flight of the Conchords. There is a very funny LotR song and video they do that totally caught me off guard. Funny.