Saturday, May 19, 2007

We can't stop! It's too dangerous!

KublaCon in one week! Whoo-hoo!

As usual I've got a list of games I'm fired up to play:

-- Battlestations: This game sounded so fun! And I dug my copy out of storage, so I've got the rulebook lined up to read... I figure if both Aeryk and I are familiar with the game, so much the better!
-- Role-playing: The other day Prof. Byke mentioned that he was considering running a game. Now this would be pretty cool. I have not played in a game that he has run since that one Vampire game, and I've come up with a lot of sneaky new ways to ask people if they want to go to the nudie bar since then!
-- Iron Dragon: I have a strange desire to play this again!
-- BattleLore: I've only played the game twice using the full system (magic, monsters, etc.) and it is so much more fun that way (kinda boring if you just use the medieval system). Plus, I picked up the expansion which adds some neat (tho simple) army-building and customization options.
-- Warmachine/Hordes: As if I need to say this. I'd like to get in some 1000-point games this con. I'd also like to maybe win one time with my Trolls. According to the game spreadsheet, I am 1 for 7 with Trolls. Ouch!
-- Blood Bowl: I told Aeryk I'd play this, and by God, I meant it.
-- Warhammer Quest: Well, nobody has had any time to actually paint these guys, so I think I'll prime them all this week and bring my paints to the con and if anyone has spare time to paint orcs and goblins, they can!
-- Shocker Roulette: Oh, yeah. It's coming back.