Saturday, May 19, 2007

Kubla Don Johnson

Well, by my reckoning I shall be playing Combat Commander friday at 4pm, and the slot lasts apparently 8 hours, so I will be happy as a clam. There is also an ASL tourney which I might like to join on saturday. I am bringing my Blood Bowl kit, as is Denis, so that is always in the mix. Denis and I played Battle Lore tonight and had some fun playing the first two scenarios, but are anxious to play with full Lore rules (and maybe the expansion). Jon, bring your copy and we can play MEGA-STYLEE with two boards!

Battlestations was fun but I have basically forgotten all the rules, so there you go.

Also, what are the logistics looking like as far as the SF'ers bringing any games to the con? Enron has no car, but three healthy men to carry stuff on the BART, and Jon is coming from work, so he won't have much stuff either. What is everyone bringing so I can better coordinate the load in my car, and also Rudy's car now that Peter is coming along. (sorry again d00d!)

Also also, Denis and I have a trick up our sleeve for the con...