Saturday, April 07, 2007

@Aeryk: I got your email, I've been splitting my time between being sick and entertaining visiting family until now, but this weekend, promise!

@Enron: I dunno about getting together today, man, I kinda feel shitty. /cry

So I already know Aeryk may or may not be able to come depending on the state of various factors out of his control... but Rude and Denis, any chance of making it up to Kubla this year? You can pre-reg now for forty bones. Enron and I have already 100% decided on getting a room this year, so we are a go.

It would be awesome to see everyone again! We gotta get some more RPGing in, it was a blast last time.

Oh, and Denis, special added bonus (perhaps)... I hear you've been buying Infinity miniatures by the fistful... I am REALLY interested in trying out that game, I've heard the ruleset is fantastic and would love to play it!

Mini-Movie Reviews

The Longest Yard (1974): OK
Stranger than Fiction: Good