Thursday, February 22, 2007

The trip was frackin awesome!














Here's me in Central Park! It was all ice. I mean that's me on Hoth fighting um.. bad star wars guys!















And here's a view from my hotel in Union Square. My friend works for a mega-fancy chain (The "W") and hooked me up with a room for part of the time. The rooms themselves were really not much better than convetion rooms we get, but the $400 dollar a night price tag made it seem oh so much better (i didnt pay that, wewt.)

The rest of the time I stayed with my buddy Dorian and his girlfriend. He's doing grad-school at Columbia for journalism, so I stayed like a block from campus in Morningside Heights (think it was called.) Cool area.

New York is WAY rad. Awesome food, awesome people watching, and I was drinking in bars till like 4am! If I was rich and a socialite I'd totally just live there and piss my life away. Too much fun.