Thursday, February 22, 2007

Sweet Ninja Action!

Hey, if you fellas haven't caught this series yet of short films, they're an absolute must. Chad Vader, Day Manager:

LINKY DINKITY DOO


Also, tonight.. Haylee risked her life to get her hands on a preccciiouusss candy cane.. and several permanent markers... by way of dragging her step-stool (brushing teeth, washing hands) up the first half-flight of stairs to the landing. My computer desk is butted up against that landing, and I had a mug on the top of my bookcase with a candy cane in it that I've been breaking off in small bits and giving to her as a treat now and then.. and it also had red and black permanent markers in it. (cue forboding music) .. so while I'm cooking dinner and everyone else in the house is busy not watching my daughter, she dangles herself half way over the railing, Mission: Impossible style to grab the cup with the candy cane and markers.. somehow manages to do so without killing herself .. and then quietly retires to the stairs to chomp on her candy cane and completely 'tat up her arm with permanent marker which still hasn't completely come off after 3 washings tonight... (UGH)