Saturday, December 30, 2006

So i've been having awesome Nyquil-Dreams the last few nights. The first night I was sick (wed night I believe) I had a gnarly fever, so you KNOW I had to have a mega-realistic nutty dream. I unfortunately don't really remember it, but it had something to do with sphincter like doorways, kinda like something outta Aliens or I dunno, Doom. And there were all these people talking like Dune politics. It was fun though!

Then last night I had a pretty fun one that was totally related to Narbacular Drop and maybe a little bit of that show Heroes. Like I had the portals power from the game and there were dudes trying to stop me and they had their own powers (like lame ones though - one guy could turn off the power in a room!? zzz) But yeah, it was weird. Most of the dream I was stuck on a bed while too gangster kinda guys were trying to get me and I kept trying to open a portal way off in the distance but it wasnt working right.