Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Hahaha, those are some ugly fucking toys! Is that really supposed to be the Punisher!?

Hope everybody had a good Christmas. Mine was great. I'm running an errand and have some Christmas money burning a hole in my pocket... might pick up a Wii if they have any at Best Buy (see, I can safely say that because there is no, no chance that they'll have any).

Thanks for hosting the Guitar Hero II party Aeryk. Also thanks again many times for the games. I can guarantee you Serenissima will get a decent workout in the Bay Area. Give me a call if you're coming by today (or I can swing by)... I'll be out of the house until about 5:00 but we can meet anytime after that.

Oh, and because nobody posted one, here's a belated Xmas babe, courtesy of our sponsors at trashy.com: purveyors of actiony-action garments!