Sunday, December 03, 2006

Oh man, I hope I can get in on some of that RPGing come x-mas break. That'd be pretty sweet. Right now I have ZERO working credit card type devices, so this weekend I had planned on playing some free trial version of WoW (just to see if I'd still like it) but you even need a CC for the 10 day trial. They I ripped open and installed shitty "Collector's Edition" of City of Villians I got free a few months back when I purchased another game, and of course, need a CC to even play the 1st 30 days for free. Knew that was gonna happen, but I STILL gave it the 'ol 1-2. So instead I played some more Final Fantasy 5 Advance (its fun but fuuuuck these games are pretty long. Sez I've played around 13 hours so far.)

Watched "An Inconvient Truth" tonight - it was pretty cool. I've been reading that "Red Mars" book, so I'm getting into all that terraforming shit, so I dunno, that led to Al Gore's movie, heh. Now watching BBC's new "Robin Hood" tv show. It's alright - it airs at 7pm in EngLand, so its kinda "family-style". So far no one's been killed. BOO. EDIT: OH SHNAP! I revise my first impressions of Robin Hood 2006 from "alright" to "friggin awershome!" It's gooood. Only a little thru the 1st episode though hehe. BUt it got totally awesome about 20 mins into it.

Yeah dude, I told ya Heroe's was the shit! I think you just missed another mega-marathon of the 1st 10 or whatever episodes on Sci Fi. Seems like they show a marathon of the show every other weekend. Tomorrow is the last new one for the x-mas break, so I betcha Sci-Fi's gonna have the 1st half of the season up one of these coming weekends. If not, you can always watch shows the way I do *wink* *wink*.

Shit, as I'm looking at SciFi's schedule for the next month, they've got the sweet Twilight Zone marathon new years eve-ish. I know where MY party's gonna be be!

Yeah, it's cool that you didn't get the Wii. I mean I want one, but fuck I'm a poor sumamabitch and I would waste it's whole social dimension playing those games by myself.

You're friggin IM story is too hilarious Jon. That shit happens ALL the time. At work I'm usually looking at the hollywood tabloidy websites, and when Britney's grody poon was all over I kept getting almost busted by the lady who sits behind me. Buy that cock sucker a hockey bobble-head or something.