Sunday, December 03, 2006

Hot Damn!

- Okay, so Rudy was right, Heroes is an AWESOME show! I d/ld 2 episodes for the iza pza (iPod) and it rawks! I wanna watch all the shows now, but don't wanna be a sukka and buy them for the iPod, and then have to buy them on DVD too! What is a guy to do?!?!

Also, Ryan is poised to make me look a fool cause I also bought Lost episodes one and two. So when I freak out about how good that show is too, Ryan will know he was the king of TV show knowledge.

- I have the Savage Worlds book now, and it is awesome! I also d/ld the AD&D 1rst ed conversion, which is radicool, as well as the 81 page Star Wars conversion! What a fun game! I am also listening to an interview with Sean Fannon (who is evidently doing a new world book for SW) on a Savage Worlds Podcast in my car. What a goof! He has some really neat ideas, but man, sometimes his self-marketing just gets a little but old. He does have an interesting idea with Project 77 though, let's see what happens with that. And I say interesting because, I shit you not, this was my video game design class final at UCI in 2001. Therfore, I rule, Sean bites, and I really should be reagarded more highly.

- I coulda had a Wii today at Target. I was there buying some baby stuff when it opened, I was already up for a few hours before 8am (but not because of Wylie, because Cleo brought a live bird into the house and started playing with it under the bed, which was a nice way to wake up. It lived.). So I grabbed the cart and customarily strolled past the electronics department where there was a line of about 10 people setting up. I asked, they told, and long story short I coulda had a Wii. Then I thought "when would I ever play it?", and walked on both frustrated and satisfied. I'm saving my nickels for Dreamcast II: Electric Boogaloo.

- I bet Benji Winter is pissed about El Somb going down in flames. My theory is that the owner of the business' across the street is looking to sell his buildings and wanted to say "Ocean views", so he razed the intervening building, and BAM! Ocean view!

- When I use the word "raze", it makes me want to play Mighty Empires again, no matter how broken the siege rules are.