Saturday, December 23, 2006

Baby Jesus, the family z-mas party is outta the way.

Growing up, every night for dinner my family would sit down to eat... in different parts of the house. That's just how I grew up, and that's how I like it. But holiday gatherings where yer expected to sit TOGETHER for a whole meal WITH A BUNCH OF STRANGERS THROWN IN (ie, family and friends) - ugh. Drives me nuts. But, it's over. Drank a lot and ate a lot and now I'm free again (ie, alone in my room rubbing one off to a youtube booty video.) Ok, the last part is a lie. Just got home! Gotta work up some christ-mass steam!

PEE-ESS: I'll try and make it tomorrow Jon. I'll try calling you or something tomorrow. I'm playing "Teh Longest Journey" right now - never played it, but it gets lots of kudos for being an awesome adventure game. 2.5gigs, better be good! So far, not too bad. I complained about all the dialoge in Broken Sword 2, but this game is just MAD with talking. At first it was pretty depressing but once you get the initial 30 minute conversations outta the way it starts to have a puzzle or two. Slow start, but I'm starting to enjoy it. Then I can get that new sequel, Dreamfall.