Wednesday, December 20, 2006

ADDED:
As my adventure-game reintroduction slowly comes to an end (Broken Sword 2 is kinda weaksauce - I can't take all the dialoge) I found Ron Gilbert's blog - he made the Monkey Island games and like maybe Maniac Mansion (I'm already forgetting what I learned 3 minutes ago). Anyways way back when he gave his impressions on WoW. Man, what a globall game. I remember when I first played it too - I remember the early days when we were all sitting around that big log under the dock in Darkshore just shootin the shit. The good 'ol days. Ohh, and here's a really interesting podcast with this dude.

Working a desk job with a 98% (self-induced) downtime, I've discovered the joys and pains of the web wide world. Anyways, I've gone back to a daily dose of Something Awful - I can usually get a few genuine giggles out of it. If you guys haven't seen this brilliant bit, CLiCK! - Its the newspaper clippings (under the "What The" heading there.) Brilliant. Some of the best stuff is the non-circled ads. They've got a few really good and funny writers.