Thursday, February 09, 2006

Coffee Project Inspired By Project: Haylee, perhaps?

ART: Anyhoo, I plan on hitting LV perhaps sunday night and monday night. I can get a room CHEAP at the Santa Fe Station ($39). I would imagine leaving sometime sunday (morning-noon-night) and probably just crashing out. Maybe some hookers, maybe some crimes, who knows. Then monday we can talk shop and hang with the Hay-meister. Sound feasable?

Mike: Good luck with whatever is going on this weekend!

Enron: Sup foo. Haven't heard from you in awhile. Made any mad cash yo from the sale of the complex you manage? Car situation? Any armoire's in the bedroom yet so as to be able to see the carpet beneath the clothes?

Jon: Talked to Peter yesterday. Blackheart Peter, NOT Peterz Bathroom Peter. We are going to try and get together for some gaming festivities in the near future when he returns from Oklahoma visting some friends.

Rude: Get cracking on those tunes! Badge of Blood is going to be a mega hit, and you need to be on board! Also, I use the EZ-Flash II 256Mb for my GBA ROM's and it works like a charm. So easy. And it works on the DS quite swimmingly. Do it!

Jael: How goes the Vitamins? Enron should send you the MP3 of the song "Vitamens" by Supernova. You should play that song all the time for your employees to help bolster morale and keep them focused on their jobs. Enron and I listened to it every morning when we were in school at SDSU, and it pumped us up for the day!

Denis: Never reads this anyway. We'll play some Runebound this weekend to great success!

Ryan: Ryan has a girlfriend! Ryan has a girlfriend! Ryan has a girlfriend! (To be said in a childish taunting voice). Oh yeah, Ryan never reads this anymore either.

Eric: Hmm, let's see here -

- Wylie is due right around April 1st, which means he could go through life thinking his life is a joke. And hopefully Haylee and Wylie never get married or become a couple cause man, those names are just too similar. Not like if Jon and Aaron got together. Those are two totally different sounding names.

- I have not surfed since my birthday, and I am sad about that.

- I have been reading Knights of the Dinner Table Magazine again, and it is awesome! No longer just a comic, it is a great gaming magazine! Check it out!

- The Kings have just dropped 7 in a row. So what new?

- I FINALLY was able to purchase a mount for WoW. Only took me 45 levels of priest to do it. Not to mention the 43 levels of hunter that I failed with previously under the guise of Docnorvell....

- That is all because I have become far too boring.