Wednesday, December 07, 2005

You've been infected CLICK HERE



how's everything smokin'?

Just wanted to drop a quick line. I see the WOW fever has swept back. Check out this add-on website curse-gaming.com. Can't believe after a year, WOW is still the top 2 searches on the yahoo google search engine under the game category. Chicks in wow? Hot chicks?... I dunno.

Sorry to hear your having so much virus problems with your computer rude. We have trend micro as a virus scanner for the company, but honestly I think there's still a few undetected viruses in my computer that the program hasn't picked up. I'm thinking of switching to Norton.

As for factory life, recently I moved, after experiencing a break-in to the house, to the factory complex. It's more secure, I get a pre-modern room instead of a pre-historic house, and there is running elec, water, cable access, dsl and limited other occupants! So considering it's in the philippines, it's a high tech dormatory. My roomates are the best part. Next door, is two guys from malay, one of whom is the owner of magnatron factory for a type of semicon paste screen applicator thingamabob, drinks a lot of whisky and walks around the house with a big beer belly, and the other guy is outgoing, scuba diving, cave exploring, outdoor type. No one here is a gamer, however. It's a rare trait so i haven't done much gaming. My building mates are quite characters and it's interesting to find out stuff about malaysia and they have never been to the US. I always thought EVERYONE must have been or seen the US. MUST. So wrong, it's such a funny notion.

--- note to all ----
there was not enough so cal convention coverage.


To theactionteam.org admin: my account JAEL won't log in, I am in fact the 33L1t3 hxorz known as the wiener cracker so I'm sure it was unintentional that my account was blocked or maybe...