Monday, December 05, 2005

Wow Rude, 12 worms and trojans? One for every month of the year! I hereby appoint you The Action Team's official Internet Security Expert. Maybe you could load a different virus onto your system every day of December leading up to Christmas. It would be an advent calendar of infection!

I love Rocky Road ice cream. Every time I eat a bowl of it I am immediately tempted to eat another.

Enron and I fortified ourselves with pizza (Extreme Pizza!) and delicious beer and went to it with his new Merc army yesterday. All in all a good showing by the new guy. Although I trounced him my first game, when we called the second game on time things were very even, with I would say the advantage leading towards him! Anyway we're talking about building some terrain come the new year! My dream of building a 30mm scale reproduction of Edwardian London may soon be realized!

Edited to remove language. Because nobody expects to read bad language on the Internet!