Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Wear that to true dungeon

Dr. Priest Michael Motorbike, 2nd level!

Hey art, how would I reach you for some beer and Hard crock, when i'm in vegas?

Last night I had the worst burger. I made it myself. Ground beef is not readily available, so I had this slab of mystery beef of unknown portion in the fridge that the helper found in the market. Great, so I thought I'd cut it up and ground it with my dormates Magic Bullet (tm). Blended that shit good and fried it up. Well, the meat was extremely tough and stringy to begin with, but the magic bullet didn't grind the beef fully. So I was gnawing on the chunky burger. Also there were some uncleaned tendons in there which made it just so much more chewable.

On the other hand, the greasy fresh fries were not so bad by comparison!

Ah... livin in the philippines. I'm gonna miss it when i'm in SF.