Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Congratulations on finally making it official Myke! Don't worry too much about your job situation. God knows a lot of us have been through extended periods of unemployments (COUGHCOUGH JonEricJaelEnronDenisRyan... damn... Rudy and Art are the only ones who've been consistently employed since college). Even if you end up as Janitor Motorbyke, well, you'll always have a place in The Action Team!

SO speaking of camaraderie and togetherness, I hope you guys can make it up in Jan. for Warmachine Weekend. One thing I will say is don't come up unless you are seriously ready to a) play some games b) eat some delicious food. I am fucking serious as stone-cold fuck.

Also I wanted to test the waters for two things this coming week:

1. Anybody up for the annual Christmas Eve Poopathon? Basically every Christmas Eve afternoon (from about 3:00-5:30, usually) I go with some friends to a couple bars in downtown Hermosa and have a couple o' beers, play some foosball, maybe even smoke a cigarette? WHO KNOWS! Anyway anybody who has some free time that day is free to come by. Always a good time.

2. Also, anybody up for some gaming on Monday or Tuesday? I know Aeryk and Enron are going to be busy... BOO... but there's no reason the rest of us can't get together. I hear that Dave guy has a couple of miniatures now too, I'm gonna call him up as well.

Oh and by the way, glad to see you're being pulled in by the gravitational force of miniatures Art. Pick yourself up a starter set and get thee hence to San Francisco. Aaron and I'll show you how to roll the dice!