Sunday, December 25, 2005

Paging Doctor Professor Janitor Michael Manders, Lately of Cambridge

WARMACHINE, either tomorrow (Monday) from 12-5 or Tuesday (Tuesday) in the evening. I have completely forgotten your home number! I even looked through all the entries of your last name in the phone book and none of the numbers rang a bell, and Enron didn't return my call, probably because Pat is holding him off the balcony while Dave feeds him deep-fried Hot Pockets and punches him in the stomach, and I don't want to call Eric right now 'cause he might be asleep 'cause he's sick, so I didn't call you tonight, but I'll try to tomorrow if you don't see and respond to this post, which seems likely. Do not fret for if I don't get a hold of you by noon tomorrow we can instead play Tuesday night!

I am at my parents' house which is the same number as always, you can call me there if you don't have my cell phone!

This has been a personal message from Ragnar Oeterson to Professor Doctor Janitor Michael Manders!