Monday, December 26, 2005

Brisk New Years Run!

Ran all the way from my house to the 24 hour fitness gym 4 blocks down the road... nonstop! uh... it was a long 4 blocks.. So anyhow I'd like to see you suckers do that!

Merry Xmas, hannukah, hallelujia and all that!

trip to vegas: saw a lunch hour magic/bozo clown/Mr. Rogers hybrid show

Magic guy: here! pick a card!
Girl: (picks a card)
Magic guy: Ok, now show it to the audience and put it back in the stack!
Girl: (does as he says, we are all mesmirized)
Magic guy: (asks the girl) do you think I can do this trick?!
Girl: (giggles) Probably... yes! (we are all waiting for the dramatic finish)
Magic guy: Then let's not bother with it! (Throws the cards in the air)
Audience: (laughter)
Me: (I paid 10 bucks for this??)

After losing about 250 bucks on Sluts, i antied up my last 50 bucks... and won 350! =) so i broke even the whole trip and had 20 bucks to show for.