Thursday, November 10, 2005

Whore machine

Convention Time, Convention Time, time for fun filled dayzzzz! Looking forward to it very much and trying to clear the decks of work. Aeryk, I owe you a game or two of Whoremachine before the con so we can get the rules back into our heads.

Btw Jon - Elsore and myself have 500 point armies - both are (or will be) completely painted and ready to go. Dennis will have 500 points of aluminium foil and Enron will STILL be dithering over whether or not to get an army. Ryan's army is too cool for us to show up, but he can borrow mine if he wants to play you.

I've also got a little Con wish-list - in no particular order.

b) Reveal my secret Con Project (hope I finish it!)
w) Play lots of WarMachine
2) Play as the priest (2nd Level) in True Dungeon.
IV) Buy dice
1st) Bug Aaron until he buys a Warmachine army (and paints it) - "I'm feelin' it."
iii) Point out to Aaron that I was at Kubla, which was NOT two years ago.
z) shed the nickname Dr. Vagina (I studied ARCHAeology, not Gynaecology!)
5) Drinkies at teh pub!
-) ASL Lovin'
q) Be assigned to read the rules of a new game which we'll never play.
%) Take some NEW action team action photos

Dr. Myke