Tuesday, November 08, 2005

GenCon and Counting!

The time approaches!!!

Got the pre-reg "Assault Atop Castle Greyhawk" tickets (friday 2.24 -4.24pm), got my badge, and got my fire on!

This is the last weekend for everyone to finish off (or start from scratch..I'm looking at you Denis *wink*) their Warmachine fighting men and women, so get to it! I have two pikemen left, and I am finished! How does everyone else stand?

My Top 8 GenCon List of Things I Wanna Do and Play

1) Get loaded in the D&D Tavern, located conveniently enough in our very hotel!
2) Play some Old-School D&D dungeon crawling goodness.
3) Warmachine!
4) Play ASL with Enron. I don't believe I have ever played a chit game with him, though he has tried to get me to play with him for YEARS, and I was too much of a whiny bitch to do it in the past.
5) Play ASL with everyone!
6) Try to get the same room as before so we can make wall to wall rollaway beds.
7) Play more ASL, D&D and Warmachine!
8) True Dungeon!

Now, everyone else write one!