Saturday, November 26, 2005

The Weekend By The Numbers

0 - Games won by Eric. Also, the number of miniatures I painted.

1 - Games played of ASL (won by Enron).

2 - Games of World of Warcrack played by Eric and Heather. Eric lost as both the Rogue and Mage combo (in PvP combat), and as Warrior and Shaman combo (Heather beat the boss after I lost to him the round before!). Heather was the warrior/paladin the first game and the paladin/hunter the second, fyi.

3 - AM/PM coffee's consumed.

4 - Number of Warcasters I have for Khador. I still have yet to play an official game of Warmachine that consists of more than Denis and I squaring off across a 2'x2' board with no terrain. Go figure.

10 - Dice included in the new Khador dice tin by Gale Force 9 games, which was picked up this weekend by me along with a Platoon Transport Bag, Commandant Irusk, and Vladimir, the Dark Prince.

14 - Level of my new Priest character in WoW. Kirin Tor server if anyone wants to join me. His name is Brothersimon.... a perfect compliment to my level 11 Night Elf Rogue, Ro....

34,453 - Calories consumed this weekend eating turkey fixin's, pie, pizza, beer, eggs, bacon, Islands Hawaiian Burger, Back Home at Lahina chop steak and spam musubi's, and more pie.