Sunday, August 28, 2005

So Hot...

Ugg, my skin is en fuego. Stupid skin. Stupid sun. I have not been sunburn in a long time. ANyway, moving on... Fuck my ears are so hot!

Gencon. I am all in.

Sharks. I am all in.

Rude: Are you still playing the WoW? David joined a new server and wanted to know if you were on that server. I dont remember which one he was on. Which one are you playing on?

Elzar: The game sounds cool. Tell us how the play test goes. I will run Gencon by the meatball. He expressed a lot of interest in Gencon back in May. This time he will have wheels, so he should be able. I do not know if johnny is able to. He seemed to think he would not be able to come when we talked about it a few weeks ago. I wouldn't plan on him, but if he showed up that would be great. I also think WFRP at the con would be sweet. So would True Dungeness Crab be fun. I am sorry we missed it last year.

D>M>